Chris Kamper is a registered physiotherapist, who graduated from University of the Freestate in 2012.
He completed his community service year at Area Military Health Unit in the North West, Potchefstroom. Chris focused his efforts on sport and orthopaedic related conditions. From 2013, he shifted to private practice , where he continues with his orthopaedic and sport related interests.
In 2015, Chris completed his post-graduate course in Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy (OMT). In 2016, he joined Leicher, Speechly Davidson & Partners Physiotherapy. At present Chris is the Senior Physiotherapist at Highlands Park Football Club.
Currently and past experience include:
- Monument High School, 1st Team Rugby
- Pukke Rugby, Young Guns & 1st Team
- Lion u17 (Sevens)
- Cape Then City Football Club (Multichoice Diski Team)
- Lions u18 (2017 Craven Champions)
Chris is a member of:
- The Heath Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- The South African Society of Physiotherapy (SASP)