Rohan is a registered Biokineticist who graduated with an Honours degree in Biokinetics from the University of Johannesburg where he won the Research Award and received a distinction for his research dissertation in the cardiopulmonary rehabilitation field. He is currently completing his Masters of Science (MSc) in Medicine at the University of the Witwatersrand.
He has been at The Netcare Centre for Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics since 2015 and specializes in Orthopaedic rehabilitation for chronic, non-operative and post-operative injuries of the spine, hip, knee and ankle. To date he has had the opportunity to be involved in the rehabilitation process of:
- Commonwealth Games Medalists
- Comrades Marathon Gold Medalists
- South African Football Players
- South African Artistic Gymnasts
- Lions Rugby Players in the Super Rugby
- Golden Lions Rugby Players in the Currie Cup
- Elite Gymnasts and Professional Ballet Dancers
- Post Orthopaedic Surgical Patients
Rohan received Honorary Colours for sport for his sporting achievements on a national level from the University of Pretoria, where he completed his undergraduate degree.
Rohan is a registered member of:
⁃ Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
⁃ Biokinetics Association of South Africa (BASA)