We create websites that are not only beautiful, but are intelligently designed to ensure that people who visit the website become patients and clients.
Website design and development
- Fully web and mobile responsive website, which means the look, feel and all functionalities experienced on a computer stay consistent when viewed on a mobile device for all services.
- Patient conversion flow optimization. Here we analyse and steamline the journey from click to patient.
- Call to actions. No matter where in the website someone is, there is always an option visible and available to make contact.
- Affiliates Page
- Contact us page
- Testimonials page
- Search engine optimisation. Our websites are designed to take full advantage of digital marketing.
- Keyword research. We will conduct research to see what keywords currently generate traffic and compare these results with other similar practices to ensure you maximise traffic and do not have any major keyword gaps.
- Technical SEO – after conducting Keyword research this is where we implement the necessary changes and ensure that your website is search engine friendly.
- SEO audit. On a regular basis we will report on SEO progression and suggest improvements.
- Digital content and Video. We can include videos in the website.
- We can include different types of booking options. From booking from a calendar to contact requests.
We view a medical private practice as a business, and thus view marketing spend as an investment. Most digital agencies base success on website views, clicks, phone calls or enquiries from the website. At Market Mx, we base our success on paying patients. We ensure that return on your investment is our top priority, and we track it as such. This is only possible through working intimately with your practice and moving outside of the digital realm to help optimise your current processes.
SEO is an acronym that stands for search engine optimisation, which is the process of optimising your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page. … Search engines want to provide the best service for their users.
Ethical marketing refers to the process by which companies market their goods and services by focusing not only on how their products benefit customers, but also how they benefit socially responsible or environmental causes. To put this another way, ethical marketing isn’t a strategy; it’s a philosophy.
What Is Google Keyword Ranking? Google keyword ranking is the position that your website is listed in Google when a user searches that phrase or keyword. A ranking of 1 means that you are at the top. If you are number 11, that means that you are on page 2 of Google as most search results have 10 listings per page.
Our digital marketing strategy for the practice is to view each department (eg physio, orthopaedic surgery etc) as a practice vertical. We will build PPC (pay per click) campaigns for each of the practice verticals which will drive traffic back to the website www.sportsortho.co.za. Each vertical will drive the user to the relevant page which will the take the user through our conversion flow. This means that if someone is looking for a biokineticist, our digital marketing implementation will take them straight to that section of the website. This includes:
- Keyword research. This will be an interative process to identify what type of persona you want to attract to your practice.
- Marketing campaign creation for:
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Sport medicine
- Basic tracking
- Impressions (number of times your website appears in a search)
- Leads (number of patients demonstrating interest)
- Conversions (call/email)
- Optimisation (Click through ratio, call ratio, email ratio)
- Monthly reports
The above describes a basic strategy for the practice as a whole. We are able to implement digital marketing at a deeper level. The objective here is to maximise the value of your marketing spend by the only metric that matters –return on investment. This involves Market Mx consulting with your practice to ensure you are following optimal lead conversion processes as well as integrating our RIO tracking tools in your business. This includes all the features of the practice package but also includes:
- Patient acquisition overview/enhancement
- Return on investment tracking. We take feedback of information from the front desk in an intuitive and easy to do process, where all patient information fed back to Market Mx is completely anonymous, and thus poses no issues when it comes to patient confidentiality. With this information we can track exactly how many potential leads convert into patients and clients and can thus track return on marketing investments.
- Return on investment optimisation. Here we can track if the lead became a patient. We can then optimise our strategies to increase the likelihood of converting patients only seeing adds which will results in lower add spend or higher patient volumes.
- Lead conversion process practice integrations. We will train your receptionist/front desk how to convert the leads into patients and into returning patients
- Significant discount if your practice already has practice package
- All practice locations included in this package.
Your Journey Starts Here
Call – 071 684 3991
Email us – email@example.com